Sunday, January 24, 2010

Checking In

Hey all.  Not sure if anyone ever reads this anymore.  I know it has been forever since I posted anything.

This post is coming from Windows Live Writer on my laptop.  Just set it up, so this is kind of a test post.  Maybe if I have this at my fingertips, so to speak, on my laptop, I’ll start doing this again.

I know there has been PLENTY to blog about recently, what with the Supremely Stupid Court deciding that corporations have more human rights than humans, and with the congressional dems proving once and for all that they neither have spines or cojones.  So maybe I’ll be back on here again.

3 comments:

Brad said...

Hiya, Gumby!

Snowbird said...

Glad to see you back on here. You said you didn't know if anyone read your blog anymore. It's a little difficult to read it when you don't post anything!!! LOL

Brad said...

Ever since you turned me on to Live writer with this post, I've been using it. I've found it a lot easier to pop into it and make a quick post at my blog. Thanks, Gumby!