Friday, April 23, 2010

A New Feature

I’ve been inspired to write again.  By checking out my environment, I’ve decided to add a new feature to the ranks of Haiku Tuesday and Hobbit Friday.

 

This one is called - “Neighbor Naughtiness”

 

My next door neighbor is a hoarder.  So, to kick off the new feature, I bring you “Hoarding for the Cure”

Pink

I THINK that is small unusable pieces of pink foam insulation.  But you just don’t know with her.  And I’m sure I’ll be able to take another photo of that same bucket with those same contents near the same spot 9 months from now when it’s covered with snow.

2 comments:

Brad said...

How exciting! I watch A&E to catch Hoarders, but you have all of the excitement right next to you!

mythoughtballoons said...

Marked my calendar so to be sure to come back in 9 moinths :-)